Our Realtors go beyond standard services and provide a full-service promotional approach that takes your customized real estate marketing plan to a higher level. Our marketing plan gives sellers the distinct marketing edge in the local, national and worldwide markets.
Upon placing your property on the market, we will:
1. Place your property on the Pensacola (PAR) Association Multiple Listing Services.
2. Arrange digital photography shoot for your property. Quality pictures of your home are essential for finding buyers and to justify the stated list price.
3. Place a custom sign on the property, with the agent's contact information clearly displayed. A brochure box can be attached to the signpost which contains color brochures with property specifics.
4. Promote your property through "Just Listed Postcards", distributed to select neighbors and buyers in your area.
5. Design and prepare a full-color, professionally written Property Brochure for distribution to prospective buyers and targeted marketing areas.
6. Distribute property brochures to select prospects and top Realtors.
7. Create extensive property exposure through www.Zillow.com, www.Trulia.com, www.Realtor.com, and other major real estate listing websites.
8. Prepare a professional Virtual or Web Tour of your property for distribution to buyers at open houses, direct mail, email, to send upon request to prospective buyers, and to distribute to cooperating real estate agents. There is no charge for this service.
9. Create a high-quality property information booklet to be left in the property for prospective buyers.
10. Your home will be a showcased property on Realtor.com and homefinder.com.
11. Phone support will be provided for targeted mass-mailings and print advertising.
12. Follow up every week with buyer feedback, agent showing comments, market updates, competitive pricing and more.
13. Your property will gain additional exposure through our monthly E-Mail Newsletter.
14. Network with other Realtors on a daily basis, by telephone, e-mail or direct mail.
15. Present your property to prospects interested in your type of property, area or price range, our office offers 24/7 day week answering services.
16. Present all offers to purchase your home and throughout contract negotiations.
17. Keep you informed regarding showings, inquiries, advertising and overall activity by phone, mail and written reports.